The objectives of DBNA as
enshrined in Article 4(1) of its Constitution are:-
- To promote unity, mutual
help, co-operation, understanding and friendship among Dayak
- To promote unity,
co-operation and goodwill with other races.
- To encourage self-reliance
among Dayak Bidayuh.
- To help provide education and
to encourage the Dayak Bidayuh to raise their living standard.
- To preserve and promote the
culture of the Dayak Bidayuh.
- To provide charitable aid.
- To instill into the Dayak
Bidayuh a sense of devotion and undivided loyalty to Malaysia.
- To promote the spiritual,
mental, physical and social wellbeing of members of the DBNA and
the Community as a whole.
- To encourage the Dayak
Bidayuh to take their full measures of responsibility in civic
affairs and to participate actively in nation-building.
- To work in close co-operation
with the government for the welfare of the Dayak Bidayuh
| ||News Archives|
| ||Other Links|